Hordeolum

Definition
Hordeolum is a suppurative inflammation of the eyelid glands. Typically, hordeolum is an inflammation of the eyelid glands sabasea bacterial infections caused by staphylococcus. Usually self-limiting and can only be given a warm compress. In histopathologic picture is like an abscess.

Classification
 Hordeolum is known in two forms:
a. Hordeolum internum or inflammation of the gland meibom (meibomitis), with a protrusion, especially to the tarsal conjunctiva.
b. Eksternum hordeolum or inflammation of the gland zeis or Moll, a protrusion, especially to the eyelid skin.
Etiology
 Staphylococcus aureus is the agent of infection in 90-95% of cases of hordeolum.
Pathophysiology
 Hordeolum externum is the result of the blockade and the infection of Zeiss or Moll glands. Hordeolum internum is the result of infection in Meibom glands located in the tarsus. Obstruction of these glands respond to the tarsus and the surrounding tissue. Both types of complications can arise hordeolum blefaritis.
Clinical symptoms of
 Hordeolum give symptoms such as inflammation of the eyelids swollen, with pain, redness, and pain when pressed. Internum hordeolum is usually larger than eksternum hordeolum. There are pseudoptosis or ptosis, eyelid caused by increased weight so difficult to be removed. In patients with hordeolum, enlarged glands preaurikel usually participate. Often hordeolum is an abscess formed and burst on its own.
 Symptoms:
 - Swelling
- Pain in the eyelid
- Feelings of discomfort and burning sensation in the eyelid
- History of the same disease
Signs:
 - Erythema
- Edema
- Pain when pressed near the base of the lashes
- As a small absces

Treatment
Well, how do I treat hordeolum, the following steps:
A. Anamnese to determine the first diagnosis
2. Remember! hordeolum is a case of inflammation or inflammation, mostly caused by bacteria, then resolve the inflammation and treat the cause.
a. To speed up the process of inflammation the gland can be:
- Warm compresses, 3 times a day for 10min until the pus out.
- Appointment of eyelashes can provide a path for drainage of pus.
b. Treat the cause
- Given a local antibiotic, especially when talented recurrence or the occurrence of enlargement of the gland auricle.
- Systemic antibiotics are administered erythromycin 250 mg or 125-250 mg 4 times daily or diklosasilin Erythromycin dose 20mg/kg weight / day divided four times the administration, can also be given tetracycline. If there is a staphylococcal infection in other body parts should be treated so well together.
c. incision if the abscess is not able to get out. In the first incision hordeolum given topical anesthesia with, pantocaine eye drops. Performed anesthesia with procaine or lidocaine infiltration in the area and made incisions hordeolum when:
- Hordeolum internum, made an incision in the area of pus fluctuating, perpendicular to the margo palpebra.
- Eksternum hordeolum, an incision is made parallel to the margo palpebra.
After the incision, made ekscohleation or inflamed tissue curettage of the entire contents inside the bag and then given an antibiotic ointment.

Complication
Complication is cellulitis palpebra hordeolum, which is a rare inflammation of the connective tissue and the orbital septum in front palpebra palpebra abscess.
Prognosis
 Hordeolum usually resolves spontaneously within 1-2 weeks. Faster resolution with the use of warm compresses and closes the net. Internal hordeolum sometimes develop into chalazia, which may require topical or intralesional steroids or incision and curettage.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing helpful information, I really like your all post. I will bookmark your blog for future updates.
    Hordeolum internum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chemicals used in industries gives me Leukemia Cancer and it's all started when I wanted to get off my job to get another job that when I got diagnose, at that very point I was so scared to die because it has infected my blood cells also I was prescribed drugs like Cyclophosphamide,Busulfan,Bosutinib,Cytarabine, Cytosar-U (Cytarabine),Dasatinib in all that was just to keep me waiting for my dying day. I got inspired by what I read from a lady called Tara Omar on blog spot on how Dr Itua cure her HIV/Aids then they were lettered below that says he can cure Cancer so I pick his contact on the testimony she wrote then I emailed Dr Itua hopefully he replied swiftly to my mail then I purchased his Herbal medicine also it was shipped to me here in Texas, I went to pick it at post office so he instructs me on how the treatment will take me three weeks to cure my Leukemia Disease, Joyfully I was cured by this Dr Itua Herbal Medicine.
    I will advise you too to give a try to Dr Itua Herbal Medicine with the following diseases that he can help you cure forever___Diabetes, Herpes,HIV/Aids, Bladder Cancer, Breast Cancer, Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Vaginal Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Lung Cancer, Skin Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colo_Rectal Cancer, Leukemia Cancer, Hepatitis, Brain Tumors, Tach Disease,Love Spell, Infertility, Hpv. GoodLuck,XoXo****
    Dr Itua Contact Information:::
    Email (drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com)
    WhatsApp-(+2348149277967)  

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw so many testimonies about Dr Itua a great HERBAL DOCTOR that can cure all kind of diseases and give you the rightful health to live a joyful life, i didn't believe it at first, but as the pain got worse and my life was at risk after visiting my therapist numeriuos times for combination of treatments. and no changes so i decided to take a try, I contacted him also and told him i want a cure for Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and it was Stage IIIA, he gave me advice on what i must do and he delivered it to me in my state which i use according to his instruction, and today i must say I am so grateful to this man Dr Itua for curing me from Vulvar cancer/ Testicular cancer and for restoring me back to my normal health and a sound life,i am making this known to every one out there who have been living with cancers all his life or any sick person should not waist more time just contact him with his details below- WhatsApp- +2348149277967 Email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, believe me this man is a good man with Godly heart, this is the real secret we all have been searching for. Do not waste more time contact him today for you also to live a sound and happy life. he cure the following disease,thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia, Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Stroke,Lupus,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
    Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Pancreatic Cnacer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am here to give my testimony about Dr Ebhota who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by salami, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on HERPES and I saw comments of people talking about how Dr Ehbota cured them. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent Herbal medicine to me that I took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so haas I am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Ebhota healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
    (11)COLD SORE
    HERPES. he also cured my friend from cervical cancer Email: drebhotasoultion@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348089535482

    ReplyDelete
  5. All thanks to Dr Alli for curing my herpes virus/hpv with his herbal medicine, i do not have much to say but with all my life i will forever be grateful to him and God Almighty for using Dr Alli to reach me when i thought it was all over, today i am happy with my life again after the medical doctor have confirmed my HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS / HPV of 5 is gone,i have never in my life believed that HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS could be cured by herbal medicine. so i want to use this means to reach other persons who have this disease by testifying the power of Dr Alli that all hope is not lost yet, try and contact him by any means for any kind of disease with his email: ( Allispellhelp1@gmail.com ) or his whatsapp number +2348100772528 and get your healing

    ReplyDelete